Job Title: - Sales Ledger Clerk
Salary: -Up to £22,000 plus excellent benefits
Line Manager: - Financial Controller
Location: - North Manchester
Our client is currently recruiting a Sales Ledger Clerk and is offering a competitive salary of up to £22,000 in the north of Manchester. The family-run organisation is looking for a friendly and passionate team player to complement their growing finance function. Our client prides themselves on their fantastic working culture, where the team support each other towards a common goal.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the day-to-day running of the finance team.
- Mailing out daily invoices via post
- Posting and allocating cash received by both cheque and BACs
- Contacting customers regarding payment queries.
- Liaising with other departments to resolve queries.
- Raising credit notes and invoices
- Issuing pro forma invoices on cash sale amounts
- Chasing overdue payments
- Release customer orders
- Send out trade references and do credit checks
- Open new accounts after authorisation
- Close and balance ledger month end
- Issue month end reports for management accounts
- Any general admin tasks
Who would be the right fit?
- The ideal candidate will have 1+ years' experience working in a similar role
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Well-organised and good team player
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and produce high quality work
What our client offers?
- Up to £22,000 salary
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Monday-Friday (9:00am-5:00pm) & Early finish on a Friday
- 21 Holiday plus Bank Holidays (Building up to 26 days)
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
Please send your CV for immediate consideration or email email@example.com
or call us on 01204 326 444