Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary & benefits:£25,000- £30,000 dependent on experience, plus full study package, 25 days holiday plus bank hols, healthcare cash plan, employee discounts
Our client, a UK leading wholesale business, known for supplying products to top retailers and customers across the UK, is currently looking for an ambitious AAT qualified or a CIMA/ACCA studier, to join their commercial finance team, on a permanent basis.
This exciting role would suit a junior Accountant looking for a role that can offer commercial exposure and further progression. The business has grown from strength to strength, now part of a wider group company providing endless opportunities for career progression and professional growth.
Working closely with the National Account Managers, you will provide them with commercial and financial insight, support, management and control for them and the wider business, to support with overall profitability.
- Building strong relationships to ensure all stakeholder requirements are met
- Supporting Account Managers with large business tenders, including attending customer meetings and presenting proposals
- Reviewing the profitability of our customer accounts and liaising with the sales and analyst team to improve performance
- Creating and reviewing forecasts for accuracy
- Management customer rebate process including reporting, payment processing, accruals, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Involvement in the production of the national Accounts sales budget
- Managing the retro process end to end, including creation of routine reporting, payment processing and balance sheet reconciliations for customers
- Actioning the bi annual price reviews with the sales teams to ensure processes are smooth and positive results are delivered
Experience & skills:
- Commercial acumen - commercial experience highly desirable
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
- Strong communication skills, must be confident to present to internal and external teams
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to interpret financial information quickly
- Excellent time management- must be able to meet short, multiple deadlines
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444