Job Title: - Accounts Assistant
Salary: -Up to £21,000 plus excellent benefits and Study Support
Line Manager: - Management Accountant
Location: - Hyde, Manchester
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join one of our clients based in Hyde, Manchester. This opportunity would suit a candidate who is looking to study a professional qualification such as AAT or CIMA. You will be provided with a fantastic training programme in a very forward-thinking organisation.
What does the role involve?
You will be providing support to the Management Accountant by accurately maintaining the Purchase and Sales Ledgers.
- Raise non-inventory Purchase requisitions on SAP and keep a schedule of re-occurring items to allow for timely receipting and tracking of spend
- To process purchase ledger invoices in a timely manner to ensure prompt payment of our suppliers
- File supplier delivery notes and match to Purchase orders and invoices.
- Control and maintain sales ledger ensuring accounts are kept up to date and payments are received on time.
- Run sales invoicing on SAP daily and send copies to customers.
- Send weekly statements to customers to ensure overdue balance on the sales ledger are kept to a minimum.
- Run Aged debtors report on a weekly basis, matching payments to invoices and reviewing weekly with Management Accountant.
- Petty cash management and reconciliation including entering transactions on to SAP. Bank any excess cash.
- Posting bank statement on to SAP.
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SAP Accounts Payable
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Professional Qualification- Training towards AAT, ACCA or CIMA.
What our client offers?
- Up to £21,000 salary
- Monday-Friday (9:00AM-5:00PM)
- 25 Days Holiday
- Study Support
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444