Job Title: HR Business Partner
Pay Bracket: £32,500 - £36,500
Benefits: 25 days holiday + banks and hybrid working, plus more great benefits
An opportunity has come up for a HR Business Partner to join a successful and continually growing business based in Preston. The role is working on a Full Time, 6 Month FTC basis with the potential to become permanent. This role offers hybrid working.
What does the role involve?
- Providing advice and support on people related matters which have been escalated from the HR Advisor. Involvement in disciplinary, investigations and grievance meetings, working with regional managers to ensure the processes are managed in line with company policy.
- Working to continually develop a culture of learning and development throughout the business.
- Working cooperatively with the HR Manager and wider HR team to manage processes in the best way possible.
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with key stake holders and continually supporting employees and teams.
- Driving performance management and organisational change across the business, leading on projects in line with the business strategy.
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who has extensive experience in HR from a previous role as a HR Business Partner or an experienced HR Advisor where they have had involvement in all generalist aspects of HR. I am looking for someone with excellent communication skills, a professional approach to work and the ability to build strong relationships and credibility.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444