Salary: £Negotiable DOE + Competitive Commission Scheme
We're all about matching great people to great businesses. Can you help deliver this promise?
After a record-breaking couple of years at Four we're continuing our expansion plans and looking to double our headcount throughout 2023/24. We are on the lookout for experienced consultants (1+ year) with fiery enthusiasm to be a part of our journey.
Our expansion is across our full business with consultant roles on offer across HR, Finance, Business Support, Executive Search and Supply Chain. You'll have the flexibility to work from home or in our central Manchester and Horwich offices and will benefit from working with an award-winning team.
For us setting an example of doing things the right way in our industry is at the centre of everything we do. We expect our people to work together to build strong relationships with our clients, creating life changing futures for our candidates, and setting an example of excellent and leading-edge recruitment.
We give more at Four...
- A generous basic salary which will be negotiable based on your experience.
- You'll also benefit from a highly competitive commission scheme of up to 25%.
- FourFlex - offering individuals the autonomy to work where and when is most productive.
- A 'Four You' day off every year, additional to our generous holiday package.
- A wide range of team socials and wellbeing activities, from Spa's and race days to monthly socials and weekends away.
- L&D Programmes to support both Graduates and future leaders
- A wide range of rewards, recognition and incentives
- The opportunity to work within an innovative recruitment setting where you'll have access to a suite of value-added products to compliment your recruitment services
- We offer you the autonomy to build and expand your business with ongoing support from Four's 15 year presence and success as leading North West recruiters.
- Identifying current and future needs of new and existing clients
- Attend client meetings to build and maintain client relationships
- Briefing suitable candidates on opportunities offered by our clients
- Consulting candidates on career advice
- Managing the end to end process of the recruitment life cycle and providing thorough after care services to both our clients and candidates
- Negotiating the best offer for your clients and candidates
- You will lead by example whilst networking at business events to develop yourself and expand your professional network.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss further with out Internal Recruiter please apply online or contact Rachael.Hart@4recruiting.co.uk
or call us on 01204 326 444