Technical Customer Support Advisor (Electronics)
£25,000 rising to £27,000 post probation
Are you technically minded, have an interest in electronics and want to work in customer focussed setting?
Looking for an opportunity to work in a multi-million-pound, global business who are experiencing rapid growth and expansion?
Market leaders in electronics, our client is leading the way with their value-add service and innovative digital and cloud-based solutions. They're looking for someone to work as part of their intimate contact centre team to provide first-line support to installers. Your role will involve resolving queries, troubleshooting issues, providing technical support and delivering a first-rate experience for their partners.
What does the role involve?
- Being the voice of the organisation for technical support to installers
- Addressing technical queries coming from installers and distributors through multiple channels - Telephone, Email, Online Chat and Online Forums
- Escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. R&D, software developers)
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues, including setup and network configuration
- Referring to internal databases or external resources to provide accurate technical solutions
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who is inquisitive, technically minded and has an interest in electronics. Whilst experience in their specific field is absolutely not necessary, the successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate the following key skills and attributes:
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Electronics and Networking is highly desirable
- Experience in a customer focused environment
- Organisational skills and the ability to work well on your own initiative
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage in pressured situations
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong computer skills: Outlook, Social Media and CRM
- Availability to work Mon-Fri: 8am until 5pm & 9am until 6pm (on a weekly rotation)
What our client can offer
- Competitive salary of circa £25,000pa rising to £27,000 at 6 months
- Ongoing training and development including an initial 6 weeks specialist training programme on their products
- A small, close-knit team
- 33 days holiday (incl. BH)
- Flexible working: 1 week per month working from home
- Pension Scheme
- Access to an employee assistance programme
- Charity days and regular fundraising events
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Opportunity for professional development and role progression
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact me for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444