This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for an ambitious accounts assistant to join a quickly growing manufacturing company. Our client is located in Bolton; with great transport links located close by.
This role has a salary of £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience, with the opportunity for an increase following your probation period.
This role has a clear path for progression, with the opportunity to move to a managerial position in less than 3 years as the company flourishes. We are looking for great attention to detail and strong administrative skills. An ideal candidate will be AAT qualified, or be QBE, and will have strong experience with Sage and Excel.
- Creating Financial Reports including cash flow and forecasting
- Credit control - managing billing and payments.
- Understanding clients and building relationships, arranging payment plans and decision making for aged debt.
- Payroll and tax compliance
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft office and Sage50
- Processing sales and purchase ledger invoices
- Complete credit card reconciliations
- Helping to identify possible cost-savings
- Assistance with month end
- Building strong rapport with clients via phone and email
- Office support including administrative tasks
This is a great company with strong growth plans where you will be reporting to the finance director. Clear communication skills and professional phone manner are vital.
The ability to speak Spanish, French or German would also be advantageous (although not required) as this will help the company to further grow their international presence.
This role is looking for someone able to work full time hours however, flexibility is available for candidates with other commitments.
Please apply directly to this advert for immediate consideration
or call us on 01204 326 444