Accounts Assistant- 10 month fixed term contract
Location: Stetford, Trafford
Salary: £18,000- £22,000 dependant on experience
Our client is looking for a hands-on, Accounts Assistant who has an enthusiastic and social attitude, who can communicate and work as part of a team and individually.
Reporting to the Management Accountant on a daily basis, this position will be initially for a 10 month contract to cover maternity leave, with a possibility of going permanent.
The client will consider full time or reduced hours and are currently offering a hybrid working model.
- Updating the cash book and allocating cash against outstanding invoices
- Match purchase invoices against PO's and accurately post them onto the ledger
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting in resolving any invoice discrepancies and queries
- General office administration support
- Ad-hoc responsibilities when required to support the team
Attributes & skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible work attitude
- Ability to multi-task attention to detail and effective time management
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Efficient and resilient
This position would suit someone experienced with prior accounts experience or someone who has had some accounts exposure and looking to further develop.
Some benefits include; flexible working hours, the option to work from home part of the time, free parking, a friendly and supportive team and an excellent mentor who will aim to give you as much exposure as possible, to support your learning and growth.
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444