Job Title: - Credit Controller
Salary: -£24,000- £25,000 per annum
Location: - Stockport
Benefits: - Hybrid Working, Study Support, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is a high growth, Private Equity backed technology business providing bespoke solutions to a wide range of global clients. The business is continuing to grow with a number of acquisitions globally and have identified that there is a need for a Credit Controller to join the team.
There is an opportunity for the right candidate for this role to be fully remote.
What does the role involve?
Reporting into the Credit Manager, the purpose of the role is to collect debt from customers and to perform all required credit checking reports in line with the company's policy.
- Assisting the current credit control team to ensure that all cash is collected to terms
- Ensure timely and effective collections of debt
- Dealing with customer queries by both phone and email
- Working towards targets set by the management teams
- Resolving stakeholder queries
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are received and processed and therefore clear for payment
- Ad hoc duties
Who would be the right fit?
- Minimum of 6 months experience working within a credit control function
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain good client relationships
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Excellent time management, communication, and stakeholder engagement
- Competence in Microsoft Office Products (VLOOKUP & PIVOT)
What our client offers?
- Up to £25,000 salary (depending on experience)
- A competitive starting salary and full study support
- Modern working environment
- Fantastic management team
- Hybrid working (possible remote working)
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Plus, many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444