Job Title: - Credit Controller (30 Hours)
Salary: -Up to£24,000
Location: - Trafford Park
Benefits: - Hybrid Working, Study Support, 41 Days Holiday Holidays plus many more exciting benefits
A brand-new role has been created within a division of a much larger business located in Trafford Park.
What does the role involve?
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the purpose of the role is to collect debt from customers and to perform all required credit checking reports in line with the company's policy.
- Maintenance of the sales ledger including month and year end procedures
- Debt management and credit control
- Ensuring cash is collected to terms
- Daily Bank reconciliations
- Working towards targets set by management
- Posting recharges, reconciling age debtors and late invoice accruals
- Any other ad hoc duties
Who would be the right fit?
- Minimum of 6 months experience working within a credit control function
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain good client relationships
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Excellent time management, communication, and stakeholder engagement
What our client offers?
- Up to £24,000 salary (depending on experience)
- A competitive starting salary
- Modern working environment
- Fantastic management team
- 41 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Plus, many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444