Salary: £19,000 to £21,000pa
After a record-breaking year here at Four, we are looking to introduce additional administration resource into our growing team. Could you be our new Administrator?
Working in a fast-paced and vibrant recruitment setting, your work will be varied and no two days the same. Someone adaptable, flexible and happy to turn their hand to different tasks would be ideally suited to this role. Your role will give you exposure to a wide range of tasks including, office management, administration, customer service, report composition and recruitment.
To fit in to our team you'll be tenacious, committed to your success and that of your team, constantly striving for excellence and driven by sincerity. In return, you'll benefit from working in an award-winning business who put employee wellbeing at the heart of what they do.
The kind of person we'd love to work with…
- A team player
- Someone results focused and highly accurate
- Someone with great computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A confident character who has the ability to build rapport and deliver great customer service
- Someone who nurtures relationships with all stakeholders
What you'll get from Four…
- Time out to develop your skills and ongoing training opportunities
- A "Four You" day off every year
- Nominated charity contributions to a cause of your choice
- Generous holiday packages
- A wide range of team and wellbeing activities from race days to quizzes to spa days, sports day and our Christmas parties!
Some of the exciting things you'll be involved in…
- Maintaining the integrity of the data held on our systems
- Meeting and greeting office visitors
- Being the first point of contact for in-bound calls
- Supporting the wider recruitment team in their activities
- Sending out email communications
- Helping to produce reports
If you're looking for a fresh start in 2022 and to develop a career in a thriving industry, then join the fun at Four!
Contact us for further information on 01204 326 444 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
or call us on 01204 326 444