As we approach the new year, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager/PA to join us and provide key high-level support across the business. This is an extremely varied role within a fast-paced recruitment business, and the right candidate will possess a proactive, organised, and adaptable approach to their role.
Your new role will give you exposure to a wide range of tasks including PA support, general admin, basic finance, events, customer service and more. You will be happy to turn your hand to a variety of different tasks, whilst always upholding our core values of tenacity, sincerity, commitment, and excellence.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- A 4 day working week with core working days Monday - Thursday
- Hybrid working with up to 2 days working from home per week
- 23 days holiday (rising to 28 with length of service) + Christmas Eve + an extra 'Four You' day off per year
- Profit share scheme
- Regular team building events and socials
- Four Fertility - Private fertility testing and expert support plus time off to attend appointments
- Employee Assistance Programme with mental health support
- Regular charity events and the opportunity to nominate a charity that means the most to you
- Tax free childcare scheme
What can you expect?
- Providing PA support to the Directors: diary management, travel bookings, meeting agendas, document writing, minute taking, expense processing
- General administration duties: answering the phones, resolving queries, managing the CRM system, greeting visitors, general office maintenance
- Transactional finance support: temporary staff payroll, uploading purchase invoices, invoicing clients, collating finance related reports, performing credit checks
- HR Administration: issuing offer letters/contracts for new starters, producing staff related reports, uploading documentation to the HR system
- Event coordination: involvement in the organisation of external client events and organising internal team events
- Supporting the team with CV formatting, updating the CRM, managing the networking groups that we facilitate,
The ideal candidate for this role:
- At least 2 years' experience working in a similar role within a fast-paced SME
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft office packages, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams
- A self-starter, with the ability to demonstrate initiative and think ahead
- A team player - you must be able to work well within a close team and be willing to help others when needed
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage your own busy workload effectively, and prioritise tasks based on the needs of the business
- The ability to handle confidential information with a degree of integrity and professionalism at all times
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please click apply now for immediate consideration!
or call us on 01204 326 444