Management Accountant- Qualified
Location: Salford- with hybrid working & flexible hours
Salary: circa £50,000- £60,000
We have a brilliant position for a qualified, (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) senior Management Accountant to join a fast growing, dynamic and highly acquisitive business based in Salford.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the role involves full responsibility for the production of complex management accounts for multiple entities, including consolidation. You will deal with various stakeholders and support with the production of statutory financial statements and assist with the statutory audits- thus having quite a presence with the auditors. The ideal candidate will be a strong problem solver, with the confidence to challenge and investigate.
- Produce monthly management accounts for multiple entities including full consolidation
- Ad-hoc support for FP&A Manager
- Billing responsibility for various projects
- Production of Statutory Financial Statements as required
- Assist with Statutory audits as required
- Assist with production of Statutory Financial Statements as required
- Assistance and involvement in any other ad-hoc reporting
- Ensure that the group strategies, control policies and procedures are adhered to
Skills & attributes:
- Qualified Accountant- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible and professional approach to work
- A solid background in producing complex management accounts with full consolidation
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong problem solver
- Experience dealing directly with auditors
If you have the relevant experience, please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444