Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: up to circa £40,000 DOE
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant /Management Accountant to join our client; an exciting and expanding company, based in Manchester.
As the UK leading business in their industry, they have gone from strength to strength, with their products sold in some of the biggest retailers across the UK and Europe.
You will be responsible for supporting with the month end duties and preparation of the management accounts, VAT returns, balance sheet reconciliations and involvement with payroll preparation. This is a perfect role for a proactive self-starter, who enjoys a role and the opportunity to take ownership for various elements of the finance function. For the right person, this role may have the potential to grow into a Finance Manager position in the future.
- Month end duties, including some reporting
- Bank reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Debits & credits
- Responsible for VAT returns
- Some involvement with the payroll preparation
Skills & Attributes:
- Great attention to detail and highly organised
- Experience working on MS Navision is highly advantageous
- Prior experience ideally within an SME, in the manufacturing sector is ideal however any stock centric businesses would be of preference
- Strong balance sheet and debits & credits experience is essential
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays plus your birthday off
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working- requirement to be 4 days office based
- Auto enrolment pension
- Study support
- Free products
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444