Exciting opportunity for hands-on Finance Manager at a thriving Wigan based SME
Are you an experienced and hands-on finance professional with a passion for the hospitality industry? Our client is looking for a talented Finance Manager to join their team and play a pivotal role in managing the financial operations of this thriving business.
Our client is a renowned name in the hospitality sector, managing a diverse portfolio of venues that are the heartbeat of the local community. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer experiences and are seeking a Finance Manager who shares their dedication to excellence.
Key Responsibilities: As a hands-on Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Monthly Management Accounts Production for the two trading companies.
- Annual Budgeting for the two trading companies.
- Preparing Year End Files to be sent to the External Accountants for the group of companies.
- Weekly Cashflow Forecasting for the main trading company.
- Quarterly VAT Returns for the group of companies.
- Quarterly MGD Returns for the two trading companies.
- Bookkeeping Supervision for the group of companies.
- Intercompany Reconciliation and Recharges for the group of companies.
- Stock Reconciliation for all trading sites.
Qualifications and Skills:
Proven experience as a Finance Manager.
Hands-on approach to financial management with a keen eye for detail.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
Proficient in financial software ideally Xero and or Sage
Recognized accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) preferred, possibly QBE
Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
Competitive salary and benefits package, including hybrid working.
If you're a finance professional ready to take on a hands-on role with a company passionate about delivering exceptional experiences, we want to hear from you!
or call us on 01204 326 444