Job Title: Credit Controller
Pay Bracket: £28,000 - £30,000
We are currently working with a long-established, forward-thinking company based at Trafford Park. They are a looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their close-knit finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a stable and growing company with a welcoming environment.
This is working closely with the Credit Manager supporting with the workload. The ideal candidate will be able to work well in a fast paced environment and have good problem solving skills.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Performing credit checks on potentially new customers
- Management of credit limits for new and existing customers
- Maintenance of the invoice financing facility
- Liaising with customers regarding payment terms and agreements
- Engagement with debt collection agencies where required regarding aged debts
- Reporting to management on the status of the debtors ledger
- Assistance with the management, calculation and processing of customer rebates.
- Any other tasks required by the business
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Ideally 2 years of experience within a Credit Control setting.
- IT literate including intermediate excel skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- The ability to work efficiently within a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Good levels of accuracy.
You'll benefit from:
- Birthdays off!
- Company pension
- Bright airy office
- Free on-site parking
- 25 days holiday
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Georgie ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too
or call us on 01204 326 444