Business Administration Apprentice
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £8.50ph
Are you unsure whether University is the right step for you? Would you rather get stuck into the work environment straight away and be able to learn on the job? We have a fantastic opportunity for a school/college leaver to join us on a permanent basis as a Business Administration Apprentice. Offering a formal accreditation, this Apprenticeship will equip you with key skills in business administration, customer service and basic accounts, whilst giving exposure to a fast-paced business environment that will really kick start your career.
Who are Four?
Four are a family owned and managed Recruitment business that have been established since 2008. We specialise in recruiting top talent in Finance, HR, Business Support, Supply Chain and Executive divisions for great businesses spanning the North West. After a record-breaking 2021 and first 6 months in 2022, we are expanding rapidly and are looking to bring the next generation of talent into the business.
To fit in to our team you'll be tenacious, committed to your success and that of your team, constantly striving for excellence and driven by sincerity. In return, you'll benefit from working in an award-winning business who put employee wellbeing at the heart of what they do.
The kind of person we'd love to work with…
- A team player
- An individual with a passion for learning and a desire to progress professionally
- Someone results focused and highly accurate
- Someone with great computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A confident character who has the ability to build rapport and deliver great customer service
- Someone who nurtures relationships with all stakeholders
What you'll get from Four…
- Time out to develop your skills and ongoing training opportunities
- A generous holiday package plus an extra "Four You" day off every year
- A huge range of rewards, recognition, and incentives to acknowledge both personal and team achievements
- Nominated charity contributions to a cause of your choice
- A wide range of team and wellbeing activities from race days to quizzes to spa days, sports day and our Christmas parties!
- Ongoing training and commitment to your professional development
Some of the exciting things you'll be involved in…
- Processing new candidate applications and adding them to our database
- Maintaining the integrity of the data held on our systems
- Meeting and greeting office visitors - Welcoming people in a friendly manner and providing refreshments
- Being the first point of contact for in-bound calls, maintaining excellent customer service standards
- Supporting the wider recruitment team in their activities
- Sending out email communications
- Helping to produce reports and statistics alongside the finance team
If you're looking to develop a career in a thriving industry then join the fun at Four by clicking apply now!
or call us on 01204 326 444