Admin Team Leader/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000pa depending on experience
After a record-breaking first half of the year here at Four, we are looking to bring in an Admin Team Leader into our business to manage our growing admin support team. Could you be our new Admin Team Leader?
A fast-paced, vibrant, recruitment setting, your work will be varied and no two days the same. Someone adaptable, flexible and happy to turn their hand to a variety of different tasks would be ideally suited to this role. Your role will give you exposure to a wide range of tasks including, team leadership, office management, administration, customer service, report composition and recruitment.
To fit in to our team you'll be tenacious, committed to your success and that of your team, constantly striving for excellence and driven by sincerity. In return, you'll benefit from working in an award-winning business who put employee wellbeing at the heart of what they do.
The kind of person we'd love to work with someone who's…
- Results focused and highly accurate
- A natural team leader who can motivate others
- Happy to work at pace and adapt quickly to changes in ongoing requirements
- Adaptable and happy to undertake a wide spectrum of work
- Excellent working on computers and has the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A confident character who can build rapport and deliver great customer service
- Keen to nurtures relationships with all stakeholders
- Confident, and up for a laugh with our vibrant team
What you'll get from Four…
- Time out to develop your skills and ongoing training opportunities
- A "Four You" day off every year
- Nominated charity contributions to a cause of your choice
- A generous holiday packages
- A wide range of team and wellbeing activities from race days to quizzes to spa days, sports day and our Christmas parties!
- A varied role with exposure across a wide range of tasks and responsibilities
Some of the exciting things you'll be involved in…
- Effectively managing a small admin team of 2, including one apprentice
- Manage and prioritise the team workload, delegating tasks and ensuring your team are completing work efficiently and accurately
- Maintaining the integrity of the data held on our systems
- Meeting and greeting office visitors
- Being the first point of contact for in-bound calls
- General upkeep of the office
- Supporting the wider recruitment team in their activities
- Sending out email communications
- Helping to produce reports
- Supporting our finance team where required
- Support to the Directors with administration, making bookings and producing reports
If you're looking for a fast paced, diverse role and want to develop a career in a thriving industry, then join the fun at Four!
Contact us for further information on 01204 326 444 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
or call us on 01204 326 444