Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary: up to £23,000 dependant on experience
My Client, a leading business based in Macclesfield, are looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be joining a large finance team reporting to the Finance Manager on a daily basis.
- High volume invoice processing, ensuring invoices are posted accurately and timely
- Reconciling bank statements daily
- Preparing payment runs
- Coding and processing invoices and credit notes
- Reconciling invoices to supplier statements
- Issuing purchase order numbers
- Assist with month end duties
- General administration duties
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role within an AP function, with good IT skills, including Excel.
Excellent communication and attention to detail are essential, along with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, a friendly working environment and an excellent benefits package. If you are interested in this role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444