Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Pay Bracket: £21,000 - £23,000 Negotiable depending on Experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, hybrid working policy, training on offer, future opportunities to grow and study
Our client is an established and successful business based in Haslingden who are looking to expand their finance team due to growth. The team are friendly and down to earth with a modern office environment, hybrid working policy and competitive benefits scheme.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who is looking for a stable office job, ideally someone with a proven interest in accountancy or office administration. We are looking for someone who is organised and methodical to support the accounts team in a wide variety of accounts tasks, and a personable nature who can communicate effectively with the wider team.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, your role will include the following:
- Processing invoices, data entry into the system and ensuring timely payment runs
- Ensure all new customer and supplier accounts are appropriately set up
- Updating the Revenue Analysis Spreadsheet.
- Posting sales invoices at month end and reconciliations
- Posting cash
- Posting expenses, credit cards and petty cash, investigating any discrepancies and safeguarding the accounts function
- Taking initiative and proactively chasing missing information via phone and email
The ideal candidate will have:
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Excel
- A friendly personality and able to work within a wider team
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail whilst working at pace
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
You’ll benefit from:
- A salary up to £23,000 negotiable depending on experience
- Hybrid working policy post-successful training period
- 37.5 hours a week
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Modern and friendly environment with a great team
- Training and development opportunities
- Future opportunity of study support / increasing responsibility should you wish
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you’re keen to learn more then please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444