Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Programme
Location: Bolton or Manchester
Salary: £21,000pa + Competitive Commission Scheme up to 25% + excellent benefits
After an amazing year at Four Recruitment, we are now looking for more Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us on our 2022 graduate programme.
The next graduate intake will start on the 4th July and there'll be a further intake on 3rd October. We'll be bringing an additional 9 new graduate starters into the business this year so it's a hugely exciting time to join us.
We are looking for ambitious, driven, business minded individuals with a real hunger to succeed. We want to recruit the future leaders of our business. Due to this we are not just offering a career in recruitment but also an opportunity to learn more about business so you will get exposed to all areas of our company - Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance and IT.
For us setting an example of doing things the right way in our industry is at the centre of everything we do. We work together to building strong relationships with our clients, creating life changing futures for our candidates and setting an example of excellent and leading-edge recruitment.
There will never be a 'normal' day in recruitment as there is always so much variety but here is an idea as to what you will be doing:
- Generating business within your allocated region - sourcing new vacancies and speaking with new contacts
- Meeting face to face with businesses to understand their requirements, building excellent relationships for the future
- Interviewing candidates to assess their suitability for vacancies
- Writing adverts, mailers and promotional material to attract the best candidates for your roles
- Shortlisting and selecting suitable candidates, based on skill set, team fit, business culture etc.
- Negotiating and delivering job offers to candidates
- Networking at events to develop yourself and your connections
Skill set: NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
- A recent Graduate from the last 3 years ideally OR strong academics to A-Level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, an excellent team player
- Ability to build and develop new relationships with both candidates and clients - you must be a strong communicator
- Driven with a resilient and tenacious personality and a logical mind-set
- Possess a genuine interest in business
Looking for more info?
Graduate Scheme Details: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iDpUTC3MDv7SkmgA3xd4bXW14XGO2LAs
Visit our YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSXRjQ5WwIM&t=3s
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your CV today.
or call us on 01204 326 444