Role: Financial Systems Analyst
Location: Remote / Manchester
Salary: Up to £34,000 (Up to £37,000 in London)
My client, a pioneering social enterprise who champions growth, learning, and choice for all. With almost 60 years of experience and specialises in delivering innovative health and social care services across diverse areas like mental health, substance use, learning disabilities, and more. Operating in 100s of locations throughout England, they provide integrated support in homes, workplaces, communities, and specialised settings.
As an Financial Systems Analyst, your core responsibility is to provide dedicated support to the business applications customers, ensuring seamless functionality across the application suite aligned with business needs. This role involves updating data within applications to maintain data integrity for scheduled events, such as new tender wins, forecasting, budgeting, and year-end processes. Your expertise will be crucial in resolving incidents and problems related to business applications, promoting a high level of application availability.
- Act as the 2nd line support for Business Finance Applications, resolving issues and problems for end users.
- Support the Development team in functional and application testing, as well as production acceptance testing.
- Capture and understand reporting requirements for business support applications, assessing reports for automation and potential application development.
- Provide incident resolution through an escalation process for the End User Services team, ensuring continuous upskilling for future incident resolution.
- Liaise with stakeholders to complete root cause analysis, resolving incidents and problems arising with business applications.
- Ensure that business applications effectively support tender wins.
- Capture business requirements to ensure applications' content aligns with evolving business needs.
- Apply change management processes for application upgrades and development.
If this role looks relevant and is of interest, please apply.
or call us on 01204 326 444