Are you an ambitious and driven HR professional passionate about the value you can add to a dynamic and innovative tech business? If so, take a look at this role and please apply today if you think it fits with your experience!
My client, a market-leading business are currently on the lookout for a Senior HR Business Partner to join them initially on a 6 month fixed term basis, but there may well be longer term opportunities for the successful candidate.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the future direction setting for the business and organisation effectiveness, contributing to and shaping the strategic workforce plan, identifying and developing future capabilities, skills, and succession and supporting the design, enablement and delivery of business change.
The role will own all aspects of the people agenda for the relevant business area, while ensuring alignment with the broader HR strategy, people brand and EVP.
Below are some of the key responsibilities:
- Support with the creation of the people strategy to drive a high-performance culture
- Work collaboratively with senior management as a strategic partner to deliver best practice people solutions
- Provide strategic input to support decision making at the executive level
- Accountable for organizational design and effectiveness
- Provide insight and opinion to help the relevant business functions fully explore a range of organizational options
- Provide functional input to strategic workforce planning
- Develop an operational workforce plan for respective functions, including identification of organisational capabilities, skills gaps, succession plans, development opportunities and provide clear solutions to address these needs
- Proactively identify future change requirements
- Embed HR deliverables, including role modelling great personal and team leadership and taking an active role in ensuring the HR Operating Model is embedded successfully
- Work collaboratively with the talent and learning team on strategies to attract and recruit the best talent to meet the current and future strategic business needs
- Accountable for HR projects (either as a project manager or facilitator) engaging multiple stakeholders across functions using project planning and change management skills, including managing the communication requirements
- Proactively contribute subject-matter expertise to the development of leadership capabilities
- Coach and develop line managers and senior leaders to drive the talent agenda
- Coach and develop line managers to upskill line managers on complex Employee Relations
- Make informed risk decisions and effectively and credibly debate and challenge management recommendations.
- Lead the HR vision, including role modelling great personal and team leadership and taking an active role in ensuring the HR Operating Model is embedded successfully.
As well have having relevant experience the successful candidate for this role will be a true people person, able to demonstrate a successful career in HR with a drive and passion for adding value to a growing business. As well as having high levels of professional acumen that protect the organisation through the HR function you will have a strong commercial focus, project management experience and extensive experience in the area of organisational development and effectiveness.
Please note this role is working for an organisation who currently operate a hybrid model with flexible working hours being considered.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444