Finance Business Partner (12 months)
Based: Trafford Park (hybrid)
Salary: up to £65k dependent on experience, 25 days + stats, bonus, health cashplan, 35 hour working week
Our client is a leading, ambitious services & property business extremely well-known throughout the North West. Established over 50 years ago the business has grown dramatically over the last few years, sitting as part of a wider group this role will be working within a new, rapidly expanding business division as part of a recent restructure in a newly created role – an excellent opportunity to make it your own and grow within an ambitious business.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner looking to work in a fantastic business and role. Whilst this position is initially 12 months, there will be some excellent opportunities within the wider group later down the line.
- Acting as a trusted advisor between a number of business areas and finance, providing timely and accurate financial information and reporting
- Pro-actively looking for opportunities to improve reporting and analysis to support stakeholders
- Developing financial and operational KPI analysis including revenue and profitability
- Building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, supporting decision making by providing reliable data and insights
- Ensuring timely, accurate and appropriate input from the business in order to meet reporting timetables
- Understanding and communicating business assumptions in forecasting and planning providing appropriate challenges when required
- Providing analysis on budget and forecast submissions, providing interpretation and guidance
- Providing input to cost, margin and profitability modelling and analysis
- Developing controls and procedures to support efficiency and optimum performance
- CIMA, ACA, ACCA qualified and available with 4 weeks or less notice
- Proven business partnering experience with challenge and influencing skills
- An eye for detail and passion for data
- Self-starter who is agile and can work across a wide remit
- Strong IT knowledge including ERP systems and Excel
- Able to hit the ground running and confident in your approach
Whilst this Is initially a 12 month contract there are plenty of opportunities across the group as the business continues to grow. Please send your CV for consideration!
or call us on 01204 326 444