Personal Assistant & Executive Support Officer - Temporary, Part Time.
Hourly Rate (15-18 Hours per Week): £12.75 per hour
Benefits: 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Extra holiday Christmas, New Year and your birthday), flexible hours, Health and Wellbeing schemes, reward and recognition programme, onsite parking, cycle to work scheme, pool table, shower rooms, lots of free cake!
The opportunity to work in a new, modern office with a view of the docks straight from your desk. Our client is the largest social landlord in Preston; a well-established community-based housing association that work to meet the housing needs of the people in the city and surrounding areas. They recognise that their diverse range of employees are the most important strength in delivering the best service, employing over 250 people and ensuring that they are at the heart of the company.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the office
- Ensuring system and processes are adhered to at all times
- Diary management - Arranging meetings/conferences, booking appointments, booking accommodation/travel arrangements
- Welcoming visitors with a helpful and positive attitude at all times so all customers leave satisfied with the service received
- Planning and co-ordinating various activities - Corporate projects, company events, presentations and reports for the Chief Executive and Board of Directors.
- Maintaining absolute confidentiality at all times
The Desired Candidate Will:
- Ideally have PA experience, however, this is not mandatory and instead strong administration skills are essential
- Competent in all aspects of diary management
- Be confident in the use of basic Microsoft Excel functions such as creating spreadsheets
- Be able to demonstrate initiative, proactivity and have a personable nature
- Excellent time management skills
Interested in this role? Please click apply now
or call us on 01204 326 444