Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk - part time circa 20 hours
Salary: up to circa £23,000 pro rata
We are looking to recruit a part-time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a business based in Eccles, on a part time, temporary basis. The role will likely be until the end of this year, where you will provide additional support to the small, friendly and supportive finance team.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Checking and posting purchase invoices
- Analysis of queries and dealing with any miscellaneous invoices
- Processing cash book functions and reconciling
- Providing cover the finance team when required
- General day to day administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an accounts role, an understanding of processes and finance systems. You will have a numeric mind-set, be computer literate with a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced finance assistant who is available to start their next role ASAP and looking for flexible hours.
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444