Job Title: Finance Business Partner (Interim / Day Rate / 3 Months)
Pay Bracket: Circa £65k (Paid via day rate)
Location: Head Office based in Wythenshawe - 3 days remote working (2 day office based)
The role is Inside scope of IR35
An opportunity has come up for a Finance Business Partner to join an extremely successful and continually growing business based in Wythenshawe. The role is an interim contract for 3 months to bridge a gap between the existing Finance BP leaving and the new one starting.
The FBP will take responsibility to ensure business performance reporting (e.g. sales tracking, margin breakdown, compensation plan development & measurement, etc) is accurate, relevant and produced efficiently. Using that reporting and further analysis of the key drivers of performance the CBP will then work with the commercial teams to identify steps to improve business performance and help to track the effectiveness of those actions.
The FBP will also support the monthly financial reporting process and will assist and participate in the budgeting and forecasting processes for the Product Distribution business.
The FBP will, as a part of the Business Partner team, help build a proactive, challenging and business focused mentality within the team.
Main Tasks and Deliverables:
- Business Partner to Sales & other Commercial teams providing analysis, insight and challenge to support sales growth and support wider commercial decision-making.
- Key responsibilities include sales reporting, product sales & margin analysis, ownership of product profitability models, compensation scheme development and tracking.
- Support business to prepare for Performance Reviews with Senior Management Team that facilitate business accountability and performance
- Ad-hoc support with month end close tasks + commentary around drivers of commercial variances to plan
- Support the CFO & reporting teams in delivering robust monthly management accounts on a timely basis
- Work with BI team to prepare and maintain consistent and accurate business reporting
- Participate fully as a member of the wider finance team
- To support other activities identified by the CFO including, but not limited to, systems implementation, business case preparation re sales team investments and new product/segment reporting.
- Finance Team
- Sales and wider commercial teams
- BI Team
- Auditors (limited)
Skills and Experience:
- Fully or part Qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Excellent analytical ability with good working knowledge of Excel
- Good personal organisation and clerical skills
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage time effectively
- Actively seeks opportunities for improvement - does not accept the status quo and brings new ideas and suggestions
- Team player
The ideal candidate will be able to start within the next couple of weeks.
or call us on 01204 326 444