Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Bolton OR Manchester
Salary: £23,000pa + Competitive Commission Scheme up to 25% + excellent benefits
After a record-breaking couple of years at Four we're continuing our expansion plans and looking to double our headcount throughout 2023. We have numerous opportunities to join us during the year so if you're looking for a high performance, high reward culture then get in touch.
You'll have access to our advanced training programme and the mentoring of a highly skilled team of colleagues. At Four we give you the tools and opportunities to build a rewarding and high-earning career, however you need to be self-motivated and driven with a desire to perform. Four isn't for dawdlers, it's a high performing environment and with the right attitude you can really succeed.
We're looking for hard working and committed individuals to join our rapidly growing and hugely successful Finance team. We are not just offering a career in recruitment but also an opportunity to learn more about business so you will get exposed to all areas of our company - Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance and IT. This additional experience will really help you strengthen your business and commercial awareness.
For us setting an example of doing things the right way in our industry is at the centre of everything we do. We expect our people to work together to build strong relationships with our clients, creating life changing futures for our candidates, and setting an example of excellent and leading-edge recruitment.
We give more at Four...
- A generous basic salary which will be negotiable based on your experience.
- You'll also benefit from a highly competitive commission scheme of up to 25%.
- A 'Four You' day off every year, additional to our generous holiday package.
- A wide range of team and wellbeing activities, from race days to quizzes to spa days, sports day and our crazy Christmas party day.
- Ongoing training and commitment to your professional development with your own tailored development programme.
- A wide range of rewards, recognition and incentives.
- The opportunity to work within an innovative recruitment setting where you'll have access to a suite of value-added products to compliment your recruitment services.
- We offer you the autonomy to build and expand your business with ongoing support from Four's 15 year presence and success as leading North West recruiters.
Your new role involves...
- Working with our existing client base of great companies to help find the right talent for their team
- Showing you care by developing lasting relationships with new organisations and encouraging repeat business.
- You will be committed to finding the best candidates in the market, understanding their motivations and job requirements and introducing them to exciting new opportunities.
- We do recruitment the right way and to deliver on that you will need to meet clients face to face to help cement genuine relationships and really get to know them and their business.
- You will be capable at writing accurate adverts, mailers and promotional material to attract the best candidates for your roles.
- You will be passionate about negotiating the best offer for your clients and candidates and confident at delivering job offers to candidates.
- You will lead by example whilst networking at business events to develop yourself and expand your professional network.
The type of person we're looking for:
- A steady background in a sales/hospitality/retail environment OR strong academics at A-Level.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, you'll be an excellent team player.
- Ability to build and develop new relationships with both candidates and clients - you must be a strong communicator.
- You'll be driven with a resilient and tenacious personality and a logical mind-set.
- Possess a genuine interest in business.
Looking for more information?
Careers at Four: https://www.4recruiting.co.uk/pages/join-four
Visit our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSXRjQ5WwIM&t=3s
or call us on 01204 326 444