Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Based: Horwich, Bolton (off the M61)
Salary: Competitive salary + generous commission scheme, excellent benefits & future opportunities with a growing company
Are you a confident, outgoing individual who loves to talk and meet new people? Are you looking for a company that offers unrivalled training, development and opportunities for the future? Do you have experience in Sales or keen to embark on a career in that area?
Four Recruitment are in the midst of ambitious business growth over the next couple of years, aiming to double our turnover in the next 2 years. After taking on a number of new Trainee Consultants last year (who are flying!) we are looking for our next Trainees to bring into the business. The company has been established for over 13 years, launched back in 2008 and growing year on year in both staff numbers and turnover. We are an award-winning, specialist HR recruitment agency based in Bolton covering the whole of the North West in terms of temporary, contract and permanent vacancies, working with a range of SME's right up to global businesses.
As a company, we stand for working together, building strong relationships, creating life changing futures for our candidates and setting an example of excellent and leading-edge recruitment.
- Placing candidates in new positions working within one of our established divisions, working with clients and companies daily to meet their candidate needs
- Meeting face to face with businesses to understand their requirements, building excellent relationships for the future
- Writing adverts, mailers and promotional material to attract the best candidates for your roles
- Generating business via calls/emails/LinkedIn within your allocated region - sourcing new vacancies and speaking with new contacts
- Interviewing Finance/HR professionals to assess their suitability for vacancies.
- Shortlisting and selecting suitable candidates, based on skill set, team fit, business culture etc.
- Negotiating and delivering job offers to candidates (the best part!)
- Networking at events to develop yourself and your connections
Skill set: NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
- A recent Graduate from the last 3 years ideally OR strong academics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, an excellent team player.
- Ability to build and develop new relationships with both candidates and clients - you must be a strong communicator on the phone.
- Strong organisational skills
- Driven with resilient and tenacious personality and a logical mind-set.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your CV today!
or call us on 01204 326 444