Job Title: Trainee Office and Accounts Assistant
Pay Bracket: £21,000-£23,500 plus AAT Study Support
Are you a recent School / College / University leaver looking for a trainee office role with no experience required? Rather than an apprenticeship wage, we're able to offer a real market salary for a complete trainee!
We are looking for a friendly and motivated individual to join a vibrant and fast paced business based in Bury. A competitive starting salary is on offer along with full training.
This job is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build a rewarding career - learning a combination of office administration and accounting work with full training provided by an established team. You will be working within a modern office space with free parking and close links to public transport.
This is a well-rounded role - giving you exposure to all areas of the business.
The ideal candidate will currently be studying/looking to study their AAT qualifications and previous office experience would be advantageous.
- Processing of invoices
- Payment of invoices
- Statement reconciling
- Making payments to external contractors outside of payment runs
- Resolving any invoice queries and gaining authorisation
- Responding to payment queries from external contractors
- Answering telephone queries from customers
- Assisting with general administrative tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Good IT Skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Enthusiastic individuals with a willingness to learn
- Some previous experience working in an Accounts position, previous office work experience or strong numerical skills with the desire to develop and learn
- Sound knowledge of purchase ledger processes would be advantageous
What our client can offer
- A generous salary up to £23,000 on offer with no experience required
- AAT Study Support
- 37.5 hour working week
- 24 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Progression opportunities within the role
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326444.
or call us on 01204 326 444