Job Title: Trainee Accounts Assistant
Pay Bracket: £22,000-£23,000 plus Full Study Package (AAT/ACCA/CIMA)
Benefits: Full Study Support and progression plan, hybrid working, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increase with years of service), modern and dynamic environment.
Our client is a rapidly growing business based in Bolton, we are looking for a trainee accounts assistant to join the expanding finance team with fantastic progression and development opportunities. Experiencing huge growth last year with exciting future plans, this is an excellent time to join the business and gain unrivalled exposure in the accounting and commercial world.
We are looking for an intelligent and ambitious individual who are looking to pursue a career in accounting and finance with full study support on offer and uncapped potential. The starting salary will be up to £23,000, with the scope to increase within your first 12 months in the role.
You will be working alongside senior managers and given the opportunity to progress and gain exposure to management accounts very early on in your career. The ideal candidate would preferably have 1 years' previous experience but this is not essential.
Full training will be provided.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the management accountant, your responsibilities will include managing the transactional accounts for the business, increasing over time to become involved with month end duties and management accounts
- Posting purchase invoices
- Recording daily bank account balances and cashflow movements
- Supporting management accounts with monthly reconcilations
- Inputting daily cost data
- Recording daily revenue
- Calculating commission payable
- Manually raising monthly invoices
- Other finance ad hoc tasks
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who is a natural communicator with confidence over the phone, being able to work independently and within a team.
- No practical experience is needed
- Computer literacy especially within Excel is advantageous
- Confident communicator and team player
- Pursuing AAT/CIMA/ACCA
What our client can offer
- A competitive starting salary £23,000
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Full Study Support
- 22 days plus bank holidays (increases after service)
- Modern working environment
- Fantastic management team
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum on 01204 326 444 for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444