Role: Talent Advisor - HR
Salary: £21 to £23k DOE
Following another record-breaking 6 months at Four, we are looking for a Talent Advisor to join our thriving HR recruitment team. A busy, rapidly expanding part of the Four Recruitment portfolio, our HR team seek additional support to work with our talent pool to advertise & resource for roles, coordinate interviews, maintain communications with placed candidates and provide aftercare.
Whilst experience in a talent-based role would be desirable, candidates with a keen interest in HR, talent or recruitment would also be considered. The successful candidate will be energetic, bright, an excellent communicator and be confident working in a fast-paced setting.
We are looking for a people person with excellent communication skills who is driven by doing things the right way.
Who are Four?
Four Recruitment are in the midst of ambitious business growth over the next couple of years and plan to double our internal headcount in the next 2 years. After making several additional hires in the front half of the year, we are looking to continue to bring in more talented professionals for our team. Four has been established for 14 years, launched back in 2008, with a strong brand in the Northwest. Our client base spans start-ups to global businesses and we're passionate about building lasting relationships and bespoke journeys for clients and candidates alike.
As a company, we stand for working together, building strong relationships, creating life changing futures for our candidates, and setting an example of excellent and leading-edge recruitment.
What you'll get from Four…
- A competitive salary with access to a strong reward structure
- 23 days holiday increasing to 28 with service days plus Christmas Eve
- A "Four You" day off every year
- Nominated charity contributions to a cause of your choice
- Flexible working via Four Flex scheme
- Vibrant company culture with monthly "Four Fun" days and events
- Opportunities to work in both central Manchester or Bolton on a flexible basis
- The opportunity to progress into a more broad 360 recruitment role through our tailored recruitment training programme
What will the Talent Advisor role involve?
- Providing recruitment support across a variety of roles for our senior managers, attracting and selecting the best talent using a variety of techniques
- Providing the highest levels of care to customer and clients through both telephonic and written communications
- Supporting candidates in their career transition journey
- Generating referrals and recommendations for our talent pipeline, for anticipated future vacancies
- Working with our marketing department to promote our opportunities
- Professionally managing and developing relationships with candidates and clients, through strong partnering and communication
The type of person we're looking for…
- The ability to use tools such as LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Experience in a customer focussed setting, ideally within a talent led environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines
- A creative thinker that can come up with new and innovative solutions
How do I apply?
Get your CV over to Helen Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this advert and she'll contact you for further discussions.
or call us on 01204 326 444