Talent Acquisition Specialist - Bolton and/or Central Manchester
Home Working Flexibility
Salary - Up to £30k
Following a record-breaking year here at Four, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us to help ensure that we find both our clients and ourselves the best talent possible.
The ideal candidate will have an established recruitment background gained in-house or within a recruitment agency setting. A critical element of this role will be building and maintaining strong relationships both internally at Four and with our candidates.
We are looking for a people person with excellent communication skills who is driven by doing things the right way. The role is varied, you will be responsible for Four's internal talent acquisition strategy alongside supporting our senior management team in finding our clients the best candidates we can across Finance and HR.
Who are Four?
Four Recruitment are in the midst of ambitious business growth over the next couple of years and plan to double our internal headcount in the next 2 years. After taking on a number of new consultants this year we are looking to bring in the next generation of talent. Four has been established for 14 years, launched back in 2008 with a strong brand in the North West. Our client base spans start-ups to global businesses.
As a company, we stand for working together, building strong relationships, creating life changing futures for our candidates and setting an example of excellent and leading-edge recruitment.
What will the Talent Acquisition role involve?
- Leading on all graduate recruitment, including organising and attending careers fairs
- Coordinating our apprentice, work placement and graduate programmes
- Building relationships with colleges and universities to determine how we can work with them to promote our student opportunities
- Anticipate our resourcing needs and advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain and enhance the firm's success
- Conducting salary benchmarking and competitor analysis to make recommendations and enable us to remain competitive
- Generating referrals and recommendations for our talent pipeline, for anticipated future vacancies
- Working with our marketing department to promote our employee brand, through the appropriate online / social media channels
- Responsibility for reviewing and updating online careers material and marketing collateral
- Ensuring all internal collateral is consistent and up to date
- Ensuring cost effective, innovative, and efficient hiring across the business
- Providing recruitment support across a variety of roles for our senior managers, attracting and selecting the best talent using a variety of techniques
- Professionally managing and developing relationships with managers, through strong partnering and communication
- Promoting inclusivity and best practice recruitment practices
The type of person we're looking for...
- Previous in house or agency talent acquisition experience, gained within a fast paced and professional environment
- The ability to use tools such as LinkedIn and other social media channels in a recruitment capacity
- Experience of running graduate recruitment campaigns with a strong understanding of the graduate lifecycle
- Experience of recruiting a variety of roles at various levels of seniority
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines
- A creative thinker that can come up with new and innovative solutions
What you'll get from Four…
- A generous salary with a bonus structure
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with service plus Christmas Eve and your Birthday
- A "Four You" day off every year
- Nominated charity contributions to a cause of your choice
- Flexible working including working from home up to 2 days per week
- Opportunities to work in both central Manchester or Bolton on a flexible basis
or call us on 01204 326 444