Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Pay Bracket: £30,000 - £35,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday + banks and hybrid working plus more great benefits
Location: Chorley - Hybrid
An opportunity has come up for a Talent Acquisition specialist to join a successful and continually growing business based in Chorley. The role is working on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
What does the role involve?
- Working with key stakeholders, providing insight on the current market to the wider business.
- Liaising with external agencies and managing recruitment budgets.
- Proactively exploring new ways in which to recruit and increase candidate activity.
- Being involved in the whole lifecycle of recruitment, including liaising with managers, posting adverts, completing pre-screening calls and arranging interviews.
- Effectively managing active roles, ensuring the business recruits quality hires in a cost and time effective manner.
- Using different platforms to create the best traction for roles, including activity on social media and the ability to search for potential employees on Linkedin.
- Taking ownership of recruitment on multiple roles at one time, ensuring all applicants receive a timely response.
- Shortlisting applications and making decisions on the suitability of candidates for roles.
- Carrying out interviews and working cooperatively with the managers to ensure the best talent is recruited into the business.
- Working closely with the HR team to ensure a smooth onboarding process and looking at ways to increase employee retention.
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who has experience from a role in recruitment, either internal or agency. The role would be well suited to someone who is motivated and driven in their career.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444