Supply Chain Planner / Coordinator
Full time - Office based!!
My client, a manufacturing business, is looking for the next addition to their growing team! They are a reputable growing business that have great progression routes with some great real life examples within the company.
They are investors in their people, have a lot of exciting growth ahead of them which only creates exciting times for their employees.
Manufacturing / Planning experience is essential.
- Manage and maintain relationships
- Monitor and track supplier availability
- Correct and update data
- Manage the purchasing deliveries and raise PO's
- Give 'best in class' service to suppliers.
- Good attention to detail
- Self organised, ability to prioritise and can work under pressure.
- Forecasting and ordering experience.
- Ideally working towards CIPS
Don't think you're the right fit?
Of course, you may be looking for the perfect career move but this doesn't meet your experience, however, I work with a selection of great businesses and have some alternative roles on that you may want to hear about!
If you are a Supply Chain Coordinator / Procurement Assistant / Planner and are looking for your next career move, please don't hesitate to apply with your most up to date CV!
or call us on 01204 326 444