Supply Chain Manager - Strategic focus
Construction / Civil Engineering
Leeds based business - Hybrid based role
Salary - Up to £80,000-£90,000 dependant on experience
(£6,000 car allowance + Profit based bonus & Benefits)
Well established family run business are looking for and experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their Construction North Team to focus on the North East and Yorkshire regions.
The focus of the role is to lead on implementing the Supply Chain Strategy for our Construction North Business Unit, as well as managing key members of the internal & external supply chain, ensuring that the processes are managed effectively in order to maximise profit, value and opportunity.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as part of a talented, diverse, and supportive team.
About the Role
The Supply Chain team are a valuable part of the business, the focus of this role will be to provide visible leadership, insight, direction and foresight in the safe and profitable delivery of schemes, while also providing excellent customer satisfaction and successfully develop a team.
As our Supply Chain Manager you will:
- Setting Supply Chain Strategies for the North Construction business that aligns and supports Group
- Integral in setting Project Procurement plans with the team and delivering successful outcomes
- Make decisions based on findings, business to business plans and market understanding
- Select suppliers using a structured business-based comparison (commercial/ operations) to generate a shortlist and recommendations
- Maximise value by considering alternative options - product/ programme/ business opportunities
- Understand supplier product and performance against the company strategic CSR
- Gain a detailed understanding of offering from the sub-contractor against the company strategic targets including mutual business benefits
- Report on performance and strategic information and metrics to Business leaders.
What do the business offer in return?
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Flexible working
- Car Allowance / Company Car (subject to Role/Grade)
- Travel covered to any sites (subject to HMRC advisory rates)
- Extensive corporate benefits including, Private Medical, Pension 8% employers' contribution, Health and Wellness programme, 26 days holidays + bank holidays and much more…
- Excellent range of learning and development activity to support your career progression
- Industry leading family leave benefits to included 26 weeks fully paid maternity, 8 weeks fully paid paternity.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest and most successful family-owned Private construction, development and property services companies in the UK.
The role would suit someone from a Construction or Civil Engineering background with prior experience of creating and delivering strategy within this space.
or call us on 01204 326 444