Supply Chain Planner / Coordinator
Power / Manufacturing
Salary - up to £30,000 + Benefits
Location - Skelmersdale - This role is a site based opportunity
Following a significant period of growth, my well established client are looking to secure an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a company who supply products to power Industry. You will work supporting the Supply Chain department to ensure the expected levels of availability and customer service are delivered.
- Managing suppliers to ensure best in class service levels including regular reviews
- Purchase order creation in line with supplier lead times
- Managing the purchasing delivery schedule and order progression
- Monitor, track and report on supplier availability
- Manage and maintain good relationships with domestic and international freight forwarders
- To provide input and business intelligence to the system forecasts
- To ensure all supply chain data is up to date and correct
- Liaise with various departments to ensure objectives are met (e.g. sales, logistics, customer service etc)
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent communication skills
- Well organised & PC Literate.
- Is self-disciplined with the ability to prioritise
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Has the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Has Supply Chain ordering and forecast experience
- Ideally working towards CIPS certification
Hours, salary and benefits:
- Monday-Thursday 8.30-5.30 & Friday 8.30-5.00.
- Salary - dependent on experience - negotiation for experience
- Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- Office based
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business during their growth trajectory with the ability to progress and develop within the team and wider business. For more information, please contact email@example.com
or call us on 01204 326 444