Supply Chain Coordinator
Reporting Too - Procurement Manager
Location - Shepley, Huddersfield (Site based role)
My client are the family run, £40million Turnover home of Ice Valley Water! As a business they have experienced significant success and growth and are now looking to introduce an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator to their Purchasing function.
The supply chain Coordinator is responsible for creating and executing our customer order demands and will have demonstrable experience working within a fast paced environment with the ability to interface with the company management, their team members as well as external stakeholders.
The position works closely with Manufacturing, Operations, Sales and Transportation as well as communicating and building relations with the company's customer base.
- Process sales orders, schedule their deliveries efficiently and cost effectively
- Liase with customers and supplier transportation for planning efficiency
- Can easily build relationships with colleagues, suppliers, customers, hauliers.
- Serve as an effective liaison among other departments within the company
- Monitor and adjust schedules to meet customer needs and consider raw material requirements
- Work with sales to continuously improve forecast accuracy
- Ability to understand current processing systems.
- Demonstrate adaptability by reacting appropriately to unexpected changes in situations
- Effectively prioritise tasks in a timely manor
- Seek to develop knowledge through learning from others within the remit
- Seeks solutions rather than blame
- Consistently looks for ways to improve one's self through growth and development
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Be proficient in Excel and hold the ability to quickly gain a strong understanding of system software and computer navigation.
- Be conscientious and have excellent time keeping skills.
- Be a team player.
- Able to motivate and encourage strong teamwork.
You will be an experienced Supply Chain professional having worked within a similar level role - Manufacturing or FMCG experience would be ideal however, not essential.
The role comes with a specific career pathway and would suit someone looking to grow and develop their career within an impressive and exciting business.
or call us on 01204 326 444