Job Title: Trade Settlements Administrator
Salary: Up to £23,000
Benefits: Hybrid working, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, birthday off & more.
We are working with one of the UK's leading independently owned investment management specialists who are looking to recruit a Trade Settlements Administrator.
Full training will be provided.
We are on the lookout for strong behaviors to match our client's culture, of taking pride in your work, having a positive approach and working well to procedures and internal deadlines.
Our client is wanting someone who is hard working, works well in a team and confident to liaise with brokers and investment managers where necessary to ensure accurate reflection of asset trades in the businesses Fund Accounting System.
What will the roles involve?
- Identify process enhancements, demonstrate and test prior to implementation.
- Prioritise workload to ensure no breaches occur.
- Contribute to establishing full team procedures and controls along with appropriate maintenance and regular reviews.
- Comprehensively monitor inbox and identify items which impact the area, such as trade reports, contract notes, corporate action notices and queries.
- To ensure investment system is updated with new security set ups, trades and corporate actions in line with department guidelines.
- Input new trades into the relevant custodian's systems ready to be authorised.
- Liaise with all stakeholders, such as investment managers and brokers, in order to resolve issues.
Who would be the right fit?
- Good numerical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise & work to deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Confident manner both written and verbally
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Ability to be flexible and learn quickly
What our client can offer
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays with the option to buy (or sell) up to 5 more
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office 2 days at home
- 9% non-contributory pension
- Your birthday off
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Death in Service at 5 x annual salary
- 35 hour working week
- Study leave
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Eye test reimbursement
- Christmas party and paid for social events during the year
- 13 weeks fully paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
- Perkbox membership - access to more than a hundred rewards, ranging from free food in major UK restaurants, to movie tickets, to phone insurance and more
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact me for immediate consideration.
Apply directly in to this advert with an updated CV or contact Liv for more details firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01204 326444 | 07834553439
Thank you for the time taken to apply.
or call us on 01204 326 444