Senior Reconciliation Specialist
Location: Manchester- Trafford Park
Salary: £28,000- £35,000 dependant on experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Reconciliation Specialist to join a leading business based in Trafford.
You will support the management of the Client Monies Team, ensuring that client money is always in the right place at the right time and handled in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Role and Responsibilities
- Execution of all daily account reconciliations and control processes, ensuring they are completed daily with exceptions investigated and resolved.
- Support the management team to ensure the business is fully compliant with all regulatory requirements (FCA, CASS, Ins Regs)
- SME support for reconciliations - liaising with reconciliation software provider and IT support to resolve issues.
- Identification and delivery of opportunities to improve/streamline processes
- Provide technical support to the team, Insolvency Practitioner's and other Operational business areas.
- Ensure fee income is drawn in line with regulatory requirements and accounted for correctly.
- Liaise with Operational stakeholders in relation to the operation of client money to facilitate better decision making
- Assess operational procedures and drive forward process improvements to deliver efficiencies and ensure client money activities operate within a robust control environment.
- Production of Business MI.
- Engage with internal and external auditors in relation to the control of client money.
- Support the management team on any upcoming projects and IT initiatives across the business which affect the Finance area.
- Provide support with first line assurance testing.
- Undertake any further duties determined as reasonable and necessary to the fulfillment of the role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A thorough understanding of CASS and client money regulations
- Experience of high volume daily payments processing and reconciliations
- An understanding of FCA or insolvency regulations
- A methodical approach and be highly organised
- Excellent numerate and analytical skills
- The ability to perform under pressure to tight deadlines as well as excellent team working an communication skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a team where you can deliver improvements whilst supporting with the development of others.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444