Role: Senior Management Accountant - Property organisation
Based: Manchester - Hybrid available (2 days office vs 3 days home)
Salary: circa £50k dependant upon experience
Experienced Management Accountant required to join a growing finance team within a Group structured property organisation based in Manchester city centre.
The role is key and will be responsible for providing financial support across the business, focus on constant process improvement, and set up new processes as well as facing off as Business Partner to the non financial departments in the business.
- Responsible for internal financials in all companies with the Group - this includes invoices posting to month end routines and produce monthly management accounts
- Provide support and guidance to junior finance members.
- Provide support on group PH business payment runs, VAT return and management accounts.
- Assist in group cash management - including payment runs, cashflow forecast.
- Assist in finance integration projects - as well as support on additional projects when they arise on the path of rapid business growth.
- Support on all other ad hoc tasks when required and promote PH core values.
Must have experience:
- ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrable experience in a similar level Management Accountant role.
- Flexible work attitude, strive to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of an existing finance function
- Career driven and hardworking. Keen to learn and grow with the company.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process data and financial information and draw insightful conclusions from it via Excel
- Experience working within another group setting
In return, the business offer some fantastic benefits
- 27 days holiday + Bank holiday
- Staff share scheme / equity stake for all employees
- Hybrid working & full flexibility - 2 days office vs 3 days home
- Pension - 5% employee vs 3% employer
- Healthcare plan / cash back
- Enhanced Maternity / Parental leave package
- Early Finish on a Friday
- Social committee and regular staff events
Group exposure is a priority given the nature of the business and how they operate via intercompany exchange.
In return, the business offer a fantastic platform for personal growth and professional development.
or call us on 01204 326 444