Job Title: Senior HR Advisor
Pay Bracket: £30,000 - £35,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday + banks plus more great benefits
Location: Stockport - Hybrid working
An opportunity has come up for a Senior HR Advisor to join an extremely successful and continually growing business based in Stockport. The role is working on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
What does the role involve?
- Providing advice and support on all people related matters with involvement in disciplinary, investigations and grievance meetings, ensuring the processes are managed in line with policy.
- Ensuring monitoring of sickness and absence trends are recorded effectively, providing advice and guidance accordingly.
- Responding to queries and case management, being responsible for personal time management and allocating time correctly.
- Working cooperatively with the senior stakeholders.
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with the wider people, support colleagues and teams.
- Participating in performance management and sickness management meetings, providing HR advice.
- Supporting the HR Manager on various projects.
- Ensuring induction and onboarding is carried out correctly and in line with company policy.
- Upskilling managers on different areas of people management.
- Analysing data and reporting to stakeholders.
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who has experience from a previous HR role where they have had involvement in employee relations and other generalist aspects of HR.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444