Job Title: - Senior Credit Controller
Salary: -£28,000 plus Study Support
Location: - Warrington
Benefits-Full Study Support, ½ year bonuses, Free Breakfast and Lunch
Our client is an award-winning organisation based in Warrington, who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their close-knit team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a steadily growing business with long term career and progression opportunities - with study support also on offer. This is a modern company with supportive management who look after their team with the inclusion of free meals.
To support their plans for further growth, we are looking for a candidate with a credit control background to join the business, working alongside and support their current credit control function.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the Credit Control Manager, your role will be to maintain business cash flow through accurate and efficient control of incoming accounts.
- Running the Sales Ledger Reports, Posting the daily figures to internal systems
- Forecasting to assist the Credit Manager with cash flow
- Banking and bank account reconciliation
- Working with an invoice financing system and reconciliations of accounts.
- Credit checking all orders
- Debt Chase
- Invoice, account and returns queries
- Credit risk checking and open new accounts
- Credit limit monitoring and updating
- Weekly and monthly reporting duties including checking and issuing aged debtors reports.
- Supervising the Credit Control Team on a day-to-day basis any queries or training
Who would be the right fit?
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years' experience working in a similar role
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Well-organised and good team player
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and produce high quality work
What our client offers?
- £28,000 Salary
- Full Study Support
- Free Lunch and Breakfast
- Uncapped Additional Day Holiday Every Year After 5 Years' Service
- Fantastic Working Environment and Social Events
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444