Job Title: - Senior Credit Controller
Salary: -Up to £28,000 plus excellent benefits
Location: - Trafford Park
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller and are offering a competitive salary of up to £28,000 in Trafford Park. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress within their career as a senior sole credit controller. You will be responsible for 1250+ accounts including dealing with multiple self-bill accounts, national and independent accounts.
You must have at least 3 years' experience within a similar position.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the day-to-day running of the finance team.
- Running the Sales Ledger Day Book Reports, Posting the daily figures to internal systems
- Sending invoices and credits daily along with monthly statements
- Banking and bank account reconciliation
- Working with an invoice financing system and reconciliations of accounts.
- Credit checking all orders
- Debt Chase
- Invoice, account and returns queries
- Credit risk checking and open new accounts
- Credit limit monitoring and updating
- Weekly and monthly reporting duties including checking and issuing aged debtors reports.
- Working closely with / supervising part time returns assistant.
- Weekly reconciliation of national accounts to external systems to produce timely invoices
- Adhoc duties and cover for returns assistant.
Who would be the right fit?
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent telephone manner and confidence
- Must be dynamic and proactive
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Experience with Sage 200 system
What our client offers?
- Up to £28,000 salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
or call us on 01204 326 444