Senior Credit Controller
Location: South Manchester
Salary: circa £30,000- £35,000 - hybrid working, flexible hours and an excellent business with a fantastic culture
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join a leading FMCG business based in South Manchester, on a full time, permanent basis.
Joining an established team, you must be a strong problem solver, who enjoys a challenge, with excellent communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders. You will look after key accounts, boating some well-known brands and customers.
- Proactively manage customer deductions and to resolve disputed invoices by working closely with customers the Customer Services and Commercial teams
- Review new and existing customers using credit reports, trade references and any other available information. Make recommendations to grant and to adjust appropriate credit limits
- Create new customer accounts in the system and ensure all customer paperwork is complete and kept up to date
- Post and allocate customer receipts
- Proactively manage collection of debts by telephone and email
Person Specification & key skills:
- Membership of Institute of Credit Management is desirable but not essential
- Experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Excellent problem solving and investigation skills
- Dealing with a range of issues/ problems and escalation
- Strong communication skills- ability to liaise with all internal and external stakeholders i.e. customer service team etc. organise meetings with relevant clients, ability to challenge and have difficult conversations and build rapport
- Willingness and enjoys a challenge
If you have the relevant experience and would like to join this successful business, who have experienced rapid growth over the last couple of years after taking their products global, then please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444