Senior Accounts Asssitant
Salary: £24,000- £28,000 plus a company bonus, hybrid working, free parking, holiday buy back scheme and more
Our client, a well-established company within the energy sector, are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Asssitant to join their finance team, on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the position involves close, regular contact with a range of stakeholders and the wider Accounts Department.
Accuracy and compliance with the contractual obligations relating to the production of accounts and adherence to strict timetables for the reporting of information are important aspects of this job.
- Responsible for the accurate completion of the Fixed Assets
- Ensure accurate completion of CMR management accounts, including all postings, payments and bank reconciliations
- Produce bank reconciliations for the group and multiple companies within the group
- Responsible for sales ledger for all UK companies
- Completion of management accounts for smaller entities, including production of the group template
- Process Essential Control sales invoices and direct debit collection
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensure all re-charge accounts are cleared and charged on a monthly basis where applicable
- Ensure that intercompany balances reconcile on a monthly basis
- Assist auditors for annual audit and any following queries as directed by Financial Controller
- Overseas ledger revaluation
- Responsible for managing the contract file and ensuring all contracts are filed and recorded
The ideal candidate:
· The ability to use own initiative, working in a fast paced environment
· Excellent organisational and planning skills
· Sound knowledge of IT systems and accounting packages
· Good attention to detail and record keeper
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Flexible and professional approach to work
· Honest and reliable
In return, the company offers flexible working, a study package, free parking, a flexi benefits scheme including holiday buy back and a company bonus scheme.
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444