Job Title: Senior Accounts Admin
Pay Bracket: £26,000 - £29,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Hybrid, Study Support, Flexible working hours, diverse culture, Annual bonus scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity to join brilliant business in Salford who are going from strength to strength in the last couple of years. This role would suit an individual who has the ambition and passion to forge a long-lasting career in finance.
They are a progressive and innovative SME which welcomes and embraces new ideas. They are looking for a Senior Accounts Admin to add to their team, someone who will manage and control the monthly project invoicing process, monitor and maintain projects set up and provide support to the Finance Manager.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
You'll report to the Management Accountant and be responsible for:
- Processing & reconciling the purchase ledger.
- Control of the month end project invoicing process (2 week process)
- Draft all project invoices for authorisation by project managers.
- Ensure that project fees are set up and billing terms are as agreed with clients.
- Monitoring and reviewing with project managers the forecast fees prior to month end billing process
- Analysis of forecast fees against invoiced project fees
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the invoicing element of the billing e-mail inbox.
- Reporting (and development of reports) including timesheet reviews and timesheet/utilisation analysis.
- Project set up and control including opportunity review, enquiry and project setup and review, opportunities, enquiries and project maintenance.
- Finance inductions and training as required and ad hoc development and upgrades.
- Onboarding new clients and Purchase Order tracking and management
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Previous invoicing experience required.
- Strong knowledge of invoicing.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to adapt communication styles to suit the audience.
- First class organisation/prioritisation and multi-tasking skills with ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail & strong analytical skills.
- IT skills - competent user of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel (VLOOKUP) & Word.
You'll benefit from:
- A great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection, life assurance and retail discount scheme.
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes.
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay.
- Hybrid working
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Tom ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444