Salary: highly dependent on experience, 26 days + stats holiday, good pension, healthcare plan, flexible working hours, all expenses paid overseas annual trip!
Our client is a leading, progressive, exciting accountancy practice based in central Manchester. The practice is like no other practice, led by entrepreneurs who established the business 10 years ago, they are extremely forward thinking and with a growing portfolio of rapidly expanding, PE backed, VC backed, high growth businesses - a really exciting firm to work for.
This role will not be your typical Accountant within a practice. The position sits within the High Growth team where you will be working with owner managed businesses who are rapidly expanding. Working with the owner managers within each of these businesses, acting as an NED within a range of companies including PE backed companies and those looking to secure a future transaction (MBO, sale, investment etc.) it will be an exciting role for someone with strong commercial acumen who can advise at board level, able to look forward with a strategic view.
This role would suit someone from industry OR someone from practice who also has experience within an industry role. You must have had exposure at board level and be commercially minded.
- Working with clients to transform their businesses
- Attending client meetings to understand clients financial services requirements, prepare quotes and proposals based on their needs
- Co-ordinate wider team members to help you deliver an exceptional accounting service to a portfolio of high growth clients
- Develop and prepare bespoke monthly management accounts packs including financial and non-financial KPI's
- Advising at all levels including process improvements, futures sales/equity etc.
- Advising on upgrading and streamlining internal systems and software used across businesses
- Attending regular client meetings fulfilling an advisory role for key high growth clients across a range of commercials
- Acting as an NED, working closely with the board to offer sound advice on growth/opportunities for the future
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience at board level within a growing business
- Ideally industry or practice & industry experience
- Experience preparing and reviewing complex financial reporting packs is essential
- Genuine interest in business and fast growing businesses
In return you will get the chance to work for an exciting, fast growing business able to look after a high growth set of clients. The company is continuing to grow so there is plenty opportunity to develop your career across a number of departments. With an excellent benefits package and laid back culture, this company are on a journey together to get results, give back and have fun.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
or call us on 01204 326 444