Job Title: - Sales Ledger Clerk
Salary: - £24,000- £27,000 per annum
Location: - Bury
Benefits: - Hybrid Working and Flexible Working, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays plus many more exciting benefits
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Sales Ledger that offers an excellent working environment and outstanding benefits?
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk, to join a rapidly growing company based in Bury. The successful candidate will be joining a large Finance team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day sales ledger activity for numerous divisions of the company. We are looking for someone who has experience in dealing with high volumes as you will need to provide information on request in respect of arrears reports, cash balances etc.
- Raising invoices for clients- in accordance to guidelines and internal rules
- Formulating and sending invoices via correct company processes
- Manually raising cost invoices- ensuring they are accurate
- Investigating any discrepancies in a timely and efficient manner
- Preparing reports to Senior Managers
- Assisting in implementing new efficiencies and controls to the finance department
The ideal candidate:
- Posting and Allocating Cash
- Follow up invoices overdue but not paid
- Dealing with queries on a daily basis
- Working to cash targets towards month end
- Processing and preparing credit notes
- Experience in cash collection
- Up to £27,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Modern working environment
- Fantastic management team
- Hybrid working
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Plus many more exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444