Roles: Sales Executives (Software) - 80% HOME WORKING
Based: East Lancashire
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 (OTE up-to £37,000)
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 37.5 per week: Monday - Friday (FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AVAILABLE)
What can our client offer?
- Remote working - only 1 day per week in the office required
- Flexible working hours
- 36 days holiday including bank holidays
- A day off for your birthday and your work anniversary (or another day of celebration to better align with your beliefs)
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Flexible approach to the UK bank holidays - trade them for another day of celebration which aligns with your beliefs and values
- Life Assurance x4
- Critical illness Cover x1
- Bupa Health cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- A modern office with regular free lunches and gym
- Regular social events throughout the year organised by our social team!
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Progression opportunities
Are you tenacious, highly motivated and looking to begin or advance your career in business development?
We are currently recruiting for a target-driven individual to join one of our clients based in Lancashire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a results motivated individual to progress their career in a leading, innovative, software business who seek ambitious sales executives to join their thriving team at an exciting time in their growth.
Selling into the education sector, you'll be responsible for promoting current software products as well as playing a critical role in selling their newly developed offering.
Sales Development Executive (OTE £7,700):
- Developing cold calls into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Profiling strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching, and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Responsible for following up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Nurturing new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales representative
- Following the sales cycle and ensuring your record keeping is accurate
Inside Sales Executive (OTE £12,457):
- Responsible for nurturing and closing potential sales opportunities
- Providing webinar and face to face software demonstrations as required and educating prospective clients on the businesses' products
- Where appropriate, you'll attend off site events/conferences with the team
- Continually monitor the marketplace and competitor developments
- Responsible for updating the CRM with your lead activities
No qualifications are required for this role - our client is highly focused on personality fit, rapport building skills and finding highly motivated colleagues with an excellent work ethic. A proven track record of successful sales experience would be beneficial, but if you are passionate and hungry about entering the sales field, we would love to hear from you.
To make an application, please send your CV for immediate consideration or reach out to Hamza directly on 01204 326 444 / email@example.com
or call us on 01204 326 444